All "In The Zone" Lift & Lock keyboard tray systems feature articulating arm mechanism:
• Simply lift keyboard tray to desired height, press down slightly to lock into place.
• Height indicator provides 3 zones of comfort, with 3 levels per zone for 9 unique height settings.
• Tilt mechanism for maximum wrist comfort.
• 8-position tilt indicator for precise tilt adjustment.
• Low-profile arm bracket allows for height adjustment from bottom of worksurface to 5" below.
• 21"L x 5 3/4"W glide track for extension and retraction.
• All-steel construction.
Specific to CMLZ408CH:
-Constructed of attractive and durable phenolic composite material, 1/4" in thickness.
-Overall tray dimensions: 25" x 10"
-When space permits, an excellent way to have both the keyboard and mouse on the same tray surface
-A 24.5"w x 2"d foam wrist pad covered in a soft vinyl material is standard.
-Mouse pad included; Edge guard material protects either corner of tray
-Some assembly required; mounting hardware included
Color: Trays are Charcoal phenolic (black with gray specks) – Wrist pad is black vinyl
|Relieve the discomfort in your neck, arms and hands immediately...order now and receive a FREE copy of "Computer Comfort Ergonomic Tips". Call 719-520-5009 with questions.|
Ergonomicresource.com products are tested and evaluated by a Certified Hand Therapist.
Ergonomic Resources, Inc.
All rights reserved.